Veeam Disaster Recovery as a Service (DR)
Enhanced data and brand protection
Disaster Recovery Service (DRaaS) terminology gets a lot of attention due to souring cyberattacks and data protection legislation. End-users still find it either difficult to understand full benefits or challenging to implement. Many of the products in the market today offer a Disaster Recovery as a Service solution in addition to, or separate from an overall data protection strategy. These solutions add an extra layer of management and often leave companies doubtful what can be recovered in case of any technological or natural disaster.
4 Critical Benefits of Automating Disaster Recovery with Veeam Availability Orchestrator
Disaster Recovery by Veeam gives consistent user experience and reduces the overall cost to protect your data further. Veeam provides affordable and efficient, image-based replication for true Disaster Recovery (DR). Licensing and pricing are simple and straightforward for both, the end customers and service providers using the monthly rental model and based the VMs.
Veeam Disaster Recovery (DR) for any workload — it’s efficient, cost-effective and storage, application and OS-agnostic.
A good Disaster Recovery plan makes your business resilient to IT disruptions and able to restore your services in case of technological or natural disaster with minimal to no impact on business operations. It’s not just scheduling regular backups, but a complex IT infrastructure assessment and documenting including hardware, software, networks and facilities, the business impact analysis of applications and workloads and planning on staff, roles and risk assessment.
By using Veeam, you cover multiple points in your Disaster Recovery plan at once and get:
- Offsite replication with traffic optimisation and advanced capabilities
- Easier disaster recovery orchestration and recovery testing
- Infrastructure assessment and documentation
- Capacity planning and “What if” modelling
- Backup and virtual infrastructures monitoring and reporting
Why choose PeaSoup for your Cloud services?
PeaSoup supply cloud services designed by your needs and built with an innovative technology architecture that provides unrivalled levels of performance, reliability and stability.
- Tier 3 datacentres with advanced physical & IP security
- A simple and transparent pricing model – no lengthy contracts, no hidden charges
- Dedicated account management and technical support
- UK data sovereignty – data is not replicated outside of UK borders
- G-Cloud framework supplier