Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
Protect your brand, loss of revenue and loss of customers with DRaaS
Are you protected against a modern-day threat of data loss like ransomware?Is your business prepared for when technology or a natural disaster strikes? Let's get started
Tell us about your DR requirements
Benefits of disaster recovery
- Minimises interruption – Disaster recovery makes it possible for the processes of a business to continue with minimal disruptions.
- Protects business reputation – Disaster recovery helps business resume operations in the shortest possible time, and the continued service can help improve the reputation of the company.
- Reduces losses – Disaster recovery helps to mitigate losses when the business is unable to continue after a damaging event.
- Optimum performance – Disaster recovery keeps a company’s performance at an optimum level by making sure all needed systems are always online.
- Minimal data loss – if an outage or any other disaster occurs at 7:26, DR software restores from 7:25:45. This, for example, could be a lifesaver for some companies operating in a high volume of transaction.
Managed DR Services
Our managed disaster recovery service helps you to replicate your production environment into a virtual data centre. This means you get a scalable, continuous replication with a recovery point and time available in seconds.
Any pre-planned Disaster Recovery (DR) testing and validation can be completed at any time without disruption via our portal interface, providing a recovery (or test of recovery) at a simple click of a button.
PeaSoup helps to replicate critical services without disruption
Engaging with PeaSoup, we aimed to have a replication of all critical services that could be tested and proven in advance without disruption to the live environment and without budgets spiralling out of control.