Backup & Recovery as a Service (BRAAS)
Protect your data with our Backup Service easily & quickly.
Veeam Cloud Connect (Backup & Recovery)
Veeam Cloud Connect – for quick & secure backup, and dedicated repository
Use Veeam Backup & Replication Community Edition to protect up to 10 VMs — or a combination of VMs, cloud instances, physical servers or workstations. You can protect your production environment, use it in your home lab or use it for migrations at no cost.
In today’s IT market, data is important and critical for business and backing up data is even more crucial in today’s digital world. The challenge for most is to find an offsite backup location for virtual infrastructure, which can be time-consuming and costly.
PeaSoup Cloud Connect by Veeam is designed to offer a quickly provisioned offsite backup at a fraction of the cost of implementing a physical data recovery site. Veeam Availability Suite v8 and above, allows you to back up your data in a remote, dedicated cloud repository accessed via secure SSL connection and our Cloud gateway.
Veeam Cloud Connect helps eliminate upfront capital expenditure for equipment and reduces offsite data centre costs (including space, power, network and equipment).
Together PeaSoup and Veeam deliver a powerful and a reliable solution to help in the prevention of data loss.
Protecting your data with Backup and Recovery
Backup & Recovery as a Service (BRaaS) together with Disaster Recovery (DRaaS) protects businesses against user and software errors, hardware failure, any security breaches, malicious deletion, theft and cybercrime, and natural or technological disasters.
Today’s organisation wants data protection at the granular level, with fast restore function at the lowest cost. With our service, the days of time-consuming backups and any concern over increasing service costs are over.
Have a question about our services, or need any advice?
Our user-friendly backup and recovery service is costs per GB predictions, ensuring full cost transparency for the retention periods set. Cloud or local backup guarantees fast recovery of files with encryption provided as a default, 24/7. There are also a number of location to store your data.
Backup and recovery services require scenario-planning and PeaSoup has covered every ‘worst case’ scenario, so you can operate business as usual. PeaSoup provides the highest quality back up standards within the industry, so you can be assured compliance data retention rules are always met. If there are any legalities concerning data and geographical boundaries, backup data is reviewed and categorised in order to create separate retention policies.
Lastly, full restoration can always be undertaken to the PeaSoup Cloud Pod (cluster) if you require full recovery – fast. You will always have the assurance of rapid access to your data from in cases of emergency. Your staff gain access via a portal with a quick and easy intuitive interface (if you should ever need it).
Get connected and ready to protect your data in under 2 minutes!
Business benefits of PeaSoup connect by Veeam:
- Hosted offsite backup – get your backups offsite into a hosted Cloud repository through an encrypted SSL connection with no additional Veeam licensing required.
- End-to-end encryption – rest easy by encrypting all data at the source (before it leaves your network perimeter), in flight and at rest, without negatively impacting the data reduction ratios of built-in compression and WAN Acceleration.
- Full visibility and control – access and recover data in hosted backup repositories directly from the backup console and the track cloud repository consumption, so there no surprises with storage renewals.
- Virtual backup architecture – leverage Veeam’s modern backup technology, including Backup copy jobs with Built-in WAN Acceleration, forever incremental backups, GFS (grandfather-father-son) retention policies and more.
- Easy to use, Cloud Connect integrates with your copy of Veeam Availability Suite v8, simply choose the PeaSoup target for your backup or backup copy jobs.
- Compliance – Fully compliant with government data protection guidelines
- Honesty – No hidden charges. No additional licence fees, no bandwidth charges, no setup fees.
Why choose PeaSoup for your Cloud services?
PeaSoup supply cloud services designed by your needs and built with an innovative technology architecture that provides unrivalled levels of performance, reliability and stability.
- Tier 3 datacentres with advanced physical & IP security
- A simple and transparent pricing model – no lengthy contracts, no hidden charges
- Dedicated account management and technical support
- UK data sovereignty – data is not replicated outside of UK borders
- G-Cloud framework supplier
Other our Services