We’re a Zerto Reseller
Industry-Leading Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
Zerto gives you the ability to recover critical applications almost instantly and automatically, providing a recovery point objective (RPO) of seconds and a recovery time objective (RTO) of minutes. Our cloud infrastructure (IaaS) fully supports Zerto DRaaS.
Disruptions can occur at any time, but your customers won’t know… if you have Zerto DRaaS
Zerto Disaster Recovery (DR) uses Virtual Replication software to automate DR implementation, testing and management. Replication is performed in the hypervisor, enabling more flexibility, control and cost savings over traditional storage solutions.
Zerto Virtual Replication is available for VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V environments. Key features include one-to-many replication and automated recovery, failback and failover.
Zerto can be used in public, private and hybrid clouds. With disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS), Zerto allows for cost-effective replication from your on-premises storage to PeaSoup cloud.
Protect Your Business from Disruptions, Ransomware, Human Errors and Natural and Technology Disasters
One Platform for Disaster Recovery, Backup & Cloud Mobility
Zerto’s DRaaS converges disaster recovery, backup, and workload mobility. Built-in orchestration and automation provide you with one simple, agile solution to save time, resources and costs. Analytics with intelligent dashboards give you complete visibility across multi-site and cloud environments.
- Continuous data protection – restores back to any point in time with granularity
- Always-on replication – delivers the tightest RTOs and RPOs with near-synchronous replication
- Application consistency – protects key business services and applications
Orchestration & Automation
- Hybrid and multi-cloud – protects and migrates workloads to, from and between clouds
- Non-disruptive testing – performs a migration dry-run, tests against production replicas, all with no production or protection impact
- Workload mobility – creates seamless recovery, consolidation, and migration experiences easily and quickly
- Real-time analytics – monitors the health and protection status of any applications with real-time
- Compliance reporting – helps with audits and compliances with built-in reporting and testing
- Visibility – retains visibility across your multi-site, multi-cloud environment without extra software to install
Choose PeaSoup as your Zerto provider — disaster recovery as a service has never been so easy.
Easy set up & activation
We quickly & easily assist you through the setup process
Easy setup & activation
All datacentres are UK based and our support provide a quick response
Real uptime SLA
Our DR service includes a real 99.99% uptime SLA. No small prints! No caveats!
Why choose PeaSoup for your Zerto IT Resilience platform?
- Tier 3 datacentres with advanced physical & IP security
- A simple and transparent pricing model – no lengthy contracts, no hidden charges
- Dedicated account management and technical support
- UK data sovereignty – data is not replicated outside of UK borders