PeaSoup Cloud Recipe
- 2 x Tier 3 Datacentres
- 4 x Tier 1 Internet Service Providers
- A selection of the world’s leading 10Gb switches
- 1 x Large bag of frozen high capacity servers
- 20 x Years of
- 1 x World leading cloud virtualisation software
- 1 x 500g of fresh peas
- Security system and compliance as required
- Gently heat up the datacentre, ISP’s and 10Gb switches, over a medium heat
- Add the servers and cook for about two weeks
- Test the consistency of the mixture and take off the heat
- Add vCloud and vSan software
- Season with security
- Pass the Chefs quality control tests
- Add the fresh peas and simmer for years, whilst stirring in customer data and systems.
PeaSoup is a solid organisation that we have trusted for over 2 years with our key front of house business applications, we are absolutely over the moon with the service provided.
All in all, it’s amazing value for money.
Why choose PeaSoup for your Cloud services?
PeaSoup supply cloud services designed by your needs and built with an innovative technology architecture that provides unrivalled levels of performance, reliability and stability.
- Tier 3 datacentres with advanced physical & IP security
- A simple and transparent pricing model – no lengthy contracts, no hidden charges
- Dedicated account management and technical support
- UK data sovereignty – data is not replicated outside of UK borders
- G-Cloud framework supplier