Backup & Recovery as a Service (BRAAS)
Backup & recover your data easily & quickly. 3TB for £142.50 per month!
(It’s enough for a school or SME. No hidden charges, no lengthy contracts!)
Enter the information below to instantly provision yourFREE Veeam Cloud Connect (Backup) Trial. This trial provides a 5TB cloud repository for one month for testing purposes.
Get connected in under 2 minutes
Benefits of PeaSoup Connect by Veeam:
- Hosted offsite backup – get your backups offsite into a hosted Cloud repository through an encrypted SSL connection with no additional Veeam licensing required.
- End-to-end encryption – rest easy by encrypting all data at the source (before it leaves your network perimeter), in flight and at rest, without negatively impacting the data reduction ratios of built-in compression and WAN Acceleration.
- Full visibility and control – access and recover data in hosted backup repositories directly from the backup console and the track cloud repository consumption, so there no surprises with storage renewals.
- Virtual backup architecture – leverage Veeam’s modern backup technology, including Backup copy jobs with Built-in WAN Acceleration, forever incremental backups, GFS (grandfather-father-son) retention policies and more.
- Easy to use, Cloud Connect integrates with your copy of Veeam Availability Suite v8, simply choose the PeaSoup target for your backup or backup copy jobs.
- Compliance – Fully compliant with government data protection guidelines
- Honesty – No hidden charges. No additional licence fees, no bandwidth charges, no setup fees.
BRaaS – protecting your data
Backup & Recovery as a Service (BRaaS) protects businesses against user and software errors, hardware failure, any security breaches, malicious deletion, theft and cybercrime, and natural or technological disasters.
Today’s organisation wants data protected at the granular level, with fast restore function at the lowest cost. With our service, the days of time-consuming backups and any concern over increasing service costs are over.
PeaSoup’s user-friendly backup and recovery service
Backup and recovery services require scenario-planning and PeaSoup has covered every ‘worst case’ scenario, so you can operate business as usual. PeaSoup provides the highest quality back up standards within the industry, so you can be assured compliance data retention rules are always met. If there are any legalities concerning data and geographical boundaries, backup data is reviewed and categorised in order to create separate retention policies.
Lastly, a full restoration can always be undertaken to the PeaSoup Cloud if you require full recovery, fast. You will always have the assurance of rapid access to your data from in cases of emergency. Your staff gain access via a portal with a quick and easy intuitive interface (if you should ever need it).
Contact us today for a quote, or talk to our tech team to find out how BRaaS can support your organisation…
Veeam Cloud Connect (Backup)
Veeam Cloud Connect – for quick & secure backup, and dedicated repository
In today’s IT market, data is important and critical for business and backing up data is even more crucial in today’s digital world. The challenge for most is to find an offsite backup location for virtual infrastructure, which can be time-consuming and costly.
PeaSoup Cloud Connect by Veeam is designed to offer a quickly provisioned offsite backup at a fraction of the cost of implementing a physical data recovery site. Veeam Availability Suite v8 and above, allows you to back up your data in a remote, dedicated cloud repository accessed via secure SSL connection and our Cloud gateway.
Veeam Cloud Connect helps eliminate upfront capital expenditure for equipment and reduces offsite data centre costs (including space, power, network and equipment).
Together PeaSoup and Veeam deliver a powerful and a reliable solution to help in the prevention of data loss.
Other PeaSoup Services
Why choose PeaSoup for your Cloud services?
PeaSoup supply cloud services designed by your needs and built with an innovative technology architecture that provides unrivalled levels of performance, reliability and stability.
- Tier 3 datacentres with advanced physical & IP security
- A simple and transparent pricing model – no lengthy contracts, no hidden charges
- Dedicated account management and technical support
- UK data sovereignty – data is not replicated outside of UK borders
- G-Cloud framework supplier